Dear friends o'mine,
I, Lord Sattypus, hereby announce that we, the students of Ramnarain Ruia's FYBMM batch of 2010, do hereby enact, adopt and give ourselves this virtual pulpit wherein we shall share our thoughts, express our anger, laud praises and criticize constructively our fellow batch-mates as well as those who aren't!
All those within the jurisdiction of the internet shall find our thoughts and beliefs displayed. The world shall know that we have arisen and are here to stay. All hail the PRESSURE COOKER!
Those subjects who place their faith on their very own-selves should contact me and join the bandwagon. They can write and share their minds and hearts. But always follow the following guideline...
1)Try and spare us the horrendous 'IngLeesh' please!
2)Humour is respected, formality shall be shown the door - from there on the nearby well is easily accessible, where you can jump in and drown yourselves
3)'...at the end of the day' - this is how you shall end your blog posts each time. (If you do not follow pointer number 3, no 'bad luck' or 'despair' shall hound you for 7 and a half years or any of that sort of sun-dried and tanned shit. But it is always good to conform, right?)
I believe in you (I dont know why but I am increasingly sounding like a Himalaya-return 800 year old preacher!). Learn to cast away apprehension and join us...at the 'Pressure cooker'.
Yours oh-so-truly,
Lord S.
Wow! I see some good broth about to pressure cook here; And why not, when we have so many talented, creatively-inclined and enthusiastic Ruiites all set to add their bit of spices in this pressure cooker. I'm gonna wait to taste the heavenly dish of ideas out here!
ReplyDeleteSatej, take a pat on your back for ideating this concept of sharing best thoughts & ideas. It's gonna turn out a good potpourri!